Is there life outside of motherhood. Motherhood is amazing, but have you ever wondered if you could have another purpose in life? Today’s interview is Aubrey Bence. Aubrey is a RFx Achiever & Lexus Earner as an Independent Consultant at Rodan + Fields Dermatologists. Aubrey also serves on the Board for an orphanage in Sierra Leone, Africa.
In this conversation, Pastor Daron, Ryan, and Lisa have a chance to sit down with Aubrey and learn about the journey that God has taken her and her family on. From starting a new career to adopting a child from Africa, Aubrey is focused on living a life that produces miracles, not simply comfort. You don’t want to miss this inspiring episode!
Quotes and Notes from today’s episode:
- “Live a life that produces miracles, not comfort”
- “If you want to know what God is saying, you have to know what God has already said.”
- Have you ever considered what life would look if you say no to God’s prompting. What could you be missing out on?
- Do you need to create a little black book… of Bible verses?
- Do you trust God? We never know what journey He is going to take you on.
- How can we use the blessings and resources that God has given us for something greater than us?
- You are a masterpiece of God and He has set up things for your future that you are supposed to be apart of.
About the Born to Be Podcast
The Born to Be Podcast is focused on helping you discover your unique calling and purpose in life. We believe you were created on purpose and for a purpose. Each week, we deliver inspiration and interviews with today’s top thought leaders who are living out their unique calling. Are you ready to discover your true identity and become who you were born to be?
Hosted by Daron Earlewine, popular radio host, pastor, and the creator of Pub Theology, Radio Theology, and Spiritual DNA.
Download your FREE copy of "Who Am I? A 5-Day Journey To Discover Who God Create You To Be" and get our best content sent straight to your inbox.