Desiree Hartsock Siegfried was “The Bachelorette” season 9. This is where she met her husband, Chris Siegfried. Now Desiree is a mom, author, and entrepreneur. She is passionate about designing the dream wedding gown. As Desiress says, “long before handing out roses, I was dancing in a sea of tulle as a bridal stylist and dreaming up dresses to create.” Her passion began while attending The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California. As she has created a strong business, this lead her to write her first book, ‘My Fairytale Wedding: Planning your dream wedding without breaking the bank’.
Desiree could have stayed in “celebrity mode”, but she has used her opportunities to build a platform where she can live out her passion to support and empower women as they begin their journey.
Learn more at http://www.desireehartsock.com
Quotes and Notes from today’s episode:
- “When you’re at your lowest, you find God a little bit more because you are finally seeking.”
- “If God is opening the door for me, then I will take it.”
- “Never give up on hope. Keep hoping and believing. There’s a bigger plan than you even expect.”
- Instagram: @desireesiegfried
- Visit Desiree at http://www.desireehartsock.com/
Download your FREE copy of "Who Am I? A 5-Day Journey To Discover Who God Create You To Be" and get our best content sent straight to your inbox.